Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine

So, what's the best gift for a miniaturist for Valentine's or any other festive gift giving occasion?

Me, I love tools..... So, Scooter was romantic. I got a miniature red rose growing in a pot. Pretty for the yard in a couple months... and a new coping saw with extra blades.... Now, there's a man who understands :)

In Other Mini News: 

Swap:

I'm almost done with the swap thingy for Carrie. Of course, no pictures til she got it in her hot little hands.

The Crooked House Contest:
I'm getting so many more ideas... wow.. and I want it to be really different. I've added parts to it. Quite a bit actually. Can't wait for Janna to send me the dolls I ordered for it. Still haven't found some of the essential accessories. But Misunderheard Art Miniatures  has agreed to tackle half scale and make some of them. Looking forward to that as well.

Sorry no pix of that til April 15 :) it's a contest, ya know

The Fairy Dwelling: 
With the weather improving recently, there are lots of walks in the park and at the beach. I'm increasing my stash of driftwood and twigs and branches. And nut shells and acorn caps, too.

Fairy Doors:
I've completed another batch of Fairy Doors, that'll go out in the world in the next few days. I'll take photos of those just as soon as I can locate the tripod. Getting old and shaky is for the dawgs

Thanks for bearing with me.




1 comment:

Follow Kundry on Pinterest