Thursday, January 10, 2013

Projects and other things

Well, somehow I got into a swap of a kind, and I've had a hard time deciding WHAT to make. She gave me her favorite colors and lo and behold, I'm working on something. I'll post a picture later, so it's still a surprise when/if she peeks in here.

There are some other things I am working on:

Fairy Dwelling:
Totally from found and natural material. I envision a small village, under a common roof of some kind. I'll be able to add more little houses and huts. It will be living in a corner of my little yard, where I can't grow anything edible. Pictures of the work in progress to come.

Haida Longhouse:

A longhouse at the Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia

In the beginning stages of planning. Thanks to the CanadaMinis Group at Yahoo for their input. I am getting some really interesting ideas. More to come on that. Here's a link from the Canadian Museum of Civilization's page of Haida Art

If you have ideas on either of these two subjects, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Kundry on Pinterest