Monday, January 14, 2013

Musings & Spice Racks

Yesterday was football. And the Chickenhawks lost in Hotlanta.... oh well... Everyone was running around with a long face here, and since the sun was shining brightly, I decided to bundle up and take the monkee on a long walk. We both deserved a treat after.

I've been doing some more research about the Haida. And I think I am getting a better idea of what I want to do there. One thing I know is that I'll be doing a lot of whittling :)

I'm half way done with my swap project for Carrie. Yay... I hope, she'll like what I'm make. I'm always so self-conscious about that... what if they don't like it... ? I guess they can always re-gift it, eh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something else I stumbled upon in  my travels through the interwebs on Buzzfeed.com was a unique kind of real life spice rack alternative. I'm in LOVE with this:

Scroll down to No. 11 of 41 Projects in Jars
It looks like ol' Scooter will have a project on hand now. That should keep him busy for a day or two, since we don't have stainless steel appliances. But I do have a pantry door and a couple of cabinet doors that could use some decoration. I suppose this would work just as well with some strips of steel. I'll let you know how that worked... even if it's not exactly mini. My kitchen is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Kundry on Pinterest